EASIER is an EU project funded under the LIFE programme that aims at providing technical and facilitation services for energy deep renovation to condominium managers, professionals, and citizens. The project addresses the private housing sector which is usually not directly impacted by environmental directives, but rather requires a high level of awareness among citizens and actors so that targets set by energy and climate policies can be achieved.
Drawing from the experience gained during the Horizon 2020 project FEASIBLE, EASIER intends to upgrade the OSS (One Stop Shop) created in FEASIBLE, developing a new public-private model that integrates local authorities competencies and market expertise to better meet the renovation needs of householders living in Parma Province. Thanks to the direct commitment of partners who have participated as stakeholders in FEASIBLE, EASIER guarantees the creation of an OSS able to simplify the energy renovation process, while also ensuring the quality of the work carried out, its compliance with the legal parameters, and the certification of the declared energy savings.
Through the coordination of different subjects active in the Province of Parma, EASIER contributes to the EU objective of climate neutrality, to strengthen the capacities of all actors, and to support the implementation of energy efficiency-focused policies, also in compliance with the goal of the Alliance for carbon neutrality of Parma by 2030. EASIER intervenes with structural and long-lasting measures aimed at improving air quality, significantly reducing consumption and emissions in the residential sector, accelerating the transition to renewable energy systems, protecting the health, and improving the quality of life of citizens, in particular the most vulnerable.
- Facilitating the customer journey in regard to energy renovation of residential buildings in the Parma Province;
- Strengthening the role of E&C OSS, increasing its catchment area to the entire province through the creation of a platform that supports the user, step by step, during the customer journey, and identifies the services that best meet his/her needs;
- Improving citizens' awareness on the benefits of energy efficiency, including improved health, well-being, comfort, job creation, resilience to climate change, and decreased energy poverty;
- Defining technical, financial, and contractual, requirements to ensure transparency and adequate quality to all users;
- Enhancing technical and transversal skills (soft skills) of all the actors involved in the energy requalification process;
- Increasing the direct involvement of citizens to make them aware of the impact of their domestic energy consumption behaviors and to educate them to a Sustainability Mindset.
- The co-design of the OSS integrated services with the engagement of all the stakeholders in the value chain;
- Capacity building of at least 180 persons that include actors, professionals, businesses, and citizens involved in and targeted by the project;
- The creation of an innovative digital platform providing guided access to the services offered by the OSS;
- At least 60 households supported in the replacement of winter air conditioning systems using traditional boiler powered by methane, GPL, and biomass, in favor of more efficient and less polluting technologies;
- The employment of innovative engaging tools (such as a gamification app) to increase citizens' awareness on the importance of individual behaviors to achieve transition goals set for 2030 and 2050 and to increase the number of renovated houses.
- AGENZIA TERRITORIALE PER L'ENERGIA E LA SOSTENIBILITĄ DI PARMA
- AISFOR SRL
- ORDINE DEGLI ARCHITETTI PIANIFICATORI, PAESAGGISTI E CONSERVATORI DELLA PROVINCIA DI PARMA
- ASSOCIAZIONE NAZIONALE COMUNI ITALIANI EMILIA ROMAGNA
- CONFEDERAZIONE NAZIONALE DELL'ARTIGIANATO E DELLA PICCOLA E MEDIA IMPRESA, ASSOCIAZIONE PROVINCIALE DI PARMA
- RICREDITI: MICROCREDITO E FINANZA ETICA